Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FPF

Geronimo is an aerobic warm up that works on your cardio. This warm up involves some running in many different levels. Aerobic activities require you to work in a rhythmic manner by using large muscle groups of your body for several minutes at a time. You supply large amounts of blood to your muscles, tissues and organs. If you participate in regular aerobic activities you'll go from good to better levels of health related fitness. Sometimes aerobic fitness level is refered to cardiovascular fitness levels. It relates to health related fitness with the component cardiovascular fitness that makes better your health related fitness.
This activity Geronimo works on your cardivascular fitness. Geronimo is an activity that involves 4 groups on a field of four corners, forming a rectangle. Each team will be at each end and run to the other end. But the tricky part is that each player at the end of each team has to run to the front and go on until the game is stop. Its a fun activity because you are competting with other people and also its a good workout. I choose this activity because of this , everyone likes a fun game and competing with others.
During the summer I plan to maintain my health and wellness by eating right foods. Example, vegetables, fruit, milk, etc. Also I plan to start going to the gym to start my work out. I'll probably start right after school is over because i dont want to be at my house being lazy. I think it will also be a good idea to join a soccer or boxing team . This would be really fun activities for the summer and pass time . I hope i get to accomplish all of this during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment