Wednesday, May 18, 2011

P.E Final

Health related fitness is a type of physical fitness that emphasize physical activities and exercise that will improve or help you maintain your functional health. This is really important to you and your body. It helps your body stay in shape and also your health, which is one of the most important things.
My health plan for this summer will be to start working on my health related fitness. I plan to go to the gym and also maybe join a soccer or boxing team. I hope I accomplish this and much more. I also plan to start eating healthy. This will also be very helpful because I wont just look skinnier but also my health will be better. Some example of what i will be eating its vegetables, fruit, healthy bars, etc. One thing for sure that i will have to do its eliminate all the junk food.
I hope to improve my health and also my physical appearance. I want to get skinnier and get in shape. Its going to be tough, I know, but if i encourage myself i know i can make it. I just got to stay possitive and focus on how i want to look. Thinking of the outcome will be very helpful. I also hope to have alot of support from my family specially my mom. She's always supported me in evrything so i know she willl support me in this. I cant wait to the summer and see how it turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment