Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Reflection Paper for Advisory

I dont really remember writting this paper but my mind is pretty much the same as the things I wanted in the beginning of the year. I still want a tattoo shop but probably also have like a gallery/ studio combine with it. The university I choose to go would be University of Houston School of Art. But before that I plan to go to Houston Community College just to get started and get a feel of how college is going to be like. I still also want a nice car like a camaro or jaguar, any sports car. On my late 20's or when I feel I have accomplish everything i wanted, i want to have a family. Maybe get married and have kids.
To achieve all of this I have to make a plan which is to go to college and start an art career. I know this wont get me far, well at least thats what everyone tells me, but its my passion and thats what im really good at. I really love art and anything that has to do with it and no matter where it takes me ill go along with it. Hopefully one day my dream comes true and be a famous artist like: picasso, leonardo d'vinci, etc., that might be too big of a dream but anything is possible if I put my heart in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment